BEST Center 2018 Annual Institute
January 3 – 6, 2018 | Laney College and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL)
The Institute is designed for you to learn more about new skill standards, tools, and how to infuse energy management curriculum into your existing HVAC, Environmental Controls, or building performance programs.
Here is a sample of some key topics:
- New skill standards for high-performance building technicians
- Latest in building technology and tools from Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL)
- Building automation fundamentals
- Commercial HVAC equipment troubleshooting
- Keynote address by Jerry Yudelson, LEED Fellow, author of Reinventing Green Buildings
Community and technical college faculty who teach building automation systems and building performance programs are encouraged to apply. If selected as a participant, you will be asked to develop a work plan and commit to its implementation at your college.
This workshop is FREE for faculty who are approved to attend, generally one per college. BEST Center will cover transportation, meals, and hotel costs. Participants will be asked to arrive on Tuesday, January 2 in the afternoon and depart no earlier than the afternoon of Saturday, January 6.
For more information, please contact Victor Garcia at email@example.com or 510-464-3382.
Go to the 2017 Annual Institute page.