Be sure to join BEST Center members (Bob Clark, Jerryll McWhorter, Larry Chang) and others at the 2018 HVAC Excellence conference.
From the HVAC Excellence website:
You are invited to join us for the 2018 National HVACR Educators and Trainers Conference. This is the only conference created exclusively for HVACR instructors. Instructors can attend knowing that the sessions are conducted by professionals who are involved in many aspects of the HVACR industry, including teaching, manufacturing, designing, and engineering.
This conference helps HVACR instructors: improve their understanding of the physics and theories needed for teaching, incorporate emerging technologies into the classroom, gain the knowledge to improve student outcomes, learn about new educational delivery methodologies, understand regulatory changes, and network with peers to discuss approaches for incorporating these technologies, methods and concepts into their own programs back home.
- Professional development for HVACR instructors.
- Fifty plus sessions to attend.
- Gain the knowledge to improve the training you offer.
- Test your knowledge with free educator credentialing exams.
- Exposition showcasing new technology, equipment, tools & teaching aids.
- Put your skills to the test in the instructor competition.