Advanced Instructional BAS Workshop for Faculty, June 22-24, 2017
Georgia Piedmont Technical College, (Clarkston, GA)
The BEST Center will host an Advanced BAS Instructional Workshop for community college faculty in Clarkston, GA. This workshop will focus on topics including:
(1) Program Level Learning Outcomes for BAS;
(2) Capstone Course Content Strategies and Assessment;
(3) Exercises on System Level Analysis and thinking using hands-on lab activities including:
- Sequences of Operation example & exercise
- BAS Programming example & exercise
- Commissioning systems example & exercise
(4) Design of Commercial Instructional Lab Systems including commercial installations and desktop trainers.
Cost to Attend: If your campus has funds available to partially or fully offset your travel expenses, (for example, faculty with an ATE grant, Perkins Grants, etc.) please use those travel funds to attend. If your campus does not have funds to offset costs, BEST Center can cover your airfare, hotel stay, and breakfast and lunch during the workshop.